NIGHT SHIFT NURSE (RN or LPN): FULL-TIME
***Shift hours are 6pm – 6am. This position requires an every other weekend rotation***
Norton Valley Hope has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RN or LPN to join our dedicated and passionate team!
For over 50 years, Valley Hope has specialized in providing addiction treatment and recovery services to those in need. We meet our clients where they are with love, compassion and respect, and guide them towards a journey of Recovery. This is the Valley Hope Way!
Are you ready to join an organization where you can make an extraordinary impact, conquering addiction one patient and family at a time? If so, Valley Hope welcomes you!
– Executes prescribed treatments and medication interventions as established for each patient.
– Implements nursing care in accordance with Valley Hope’s medical philosophies, policies, and procedures as well as any other regulating bodies to ensure quality patient care.
– Conducts detox admissions and provides patient care during patient detoxification process including pre-screening of patients, obtaining physical assessment data and health history, administering detox treatment plans, and monitoring of patient.
– Records treatment activities and patient observations in patient records accurately and timely; completes paperwork requirements as needed in an accurate and timely manner.
– Communicates with nursing supervisors, nursing staff, and clinical staff regarding patients’ treatment and status.
– Follows established policies and procedures for all medical emergencies (i.e., convulsions, suicides, Delirium Tremens, etc.).
– Assists with detox admissions and provides patient care support during patient detoxification process including pre-screening of patients, obtaining physical assessment data and health history, administering detox treatment plans, and monitoring of patient.
RN Starting Base Pay: $25.61 – $35.85 (based on experience and education)
LPN Starting Base Pay: $18.82 – $24.75 (based on experience and education)
Shift Differentials: Night: $4.25
Weekend Night: $4.75
Weekend Day: $1.00
– Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance
– Tuition Assistance – Up to $10K annually; $45K maximum benefit
– Student Loan Repayment
– 8 Paid Holidays (Including 1 Personal Holiday)
– PTO – Up to 25 Days per year based on years of Services
– 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
– Health Saving and Flexible Spending Accounts
– Employee Assistance Program
– Supplemental Insurance
And much more!
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
– Licensed as a Nurse to practice in the state of employment.
– Associate’s degree in nursing required for RN applicants
– One (1) year of clinical nursing care work experience
– Work experience in substance abuse treatment industry is preferred.
– Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and/or Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certifications
– Residential treatment facility setting; requires walking throughout the facility.
Interested candidates may apply at www.valleyhope.org/careers.