ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT: (Full-Time)
Norton Valley Hope has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as an Administrative Assistant.
Are you ready to join an organization where you can make an extraordinary impact, conquering addiction one patient and family at a time? If so, Valley Hope welcomes you!
Per CMS Interim Rule, all Valley Hope employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or receive an approved medical/religious exemption.
WHY JOIN VALLEY HOPE:
For over 50 years, Valley Hope has specialized in providing addiction treatment and recovery services to those in need. We meet our clients where they are with love, compassion and respect, and guide them towards a journey of Recovery. This is the Valley Hope Way!
Compensation and Benefits:
Valley Hope offers competitive wages, generous shift differentials, meaningful work and a highly competitive benefits package that includes:
Salary ranges from $13.03 – $16.75/hr based on education and experience
* Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance
* Tuition Assistance – Up to $10K annually; $45K maximum benefit
* 8 Paid Holidays (Including 1 Personal Holiday)
* PTO – Up to 25 Days per year based on years of Services
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
* Health Saving and Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program
* Supplemental Insurance
* And much more!
* Answers multi-line telephone system and responds effectively to incoming callers.
* Assists with the admissions call process as directed responding to prospective patients/families with respect and kindness.
* Assists with the admissions process as directed which may include face-to-face meetings with incoming patients and their families and documentation/computer data entry of patient information.
* Performs insurance benefit verification process as directed.
* Interacts with patients and visitors as necessary to support positive clinical environment.
* Performs cash and credit transactions including book or other merchandise sales as well as patient payments for services accurately and effectively.
* Deposits daily cash and credit receipts as directed.
* Assists with processing of weekly accounts payables as directed which may include computer data entry, statement reconciliation and balancing of accounts.
* Performs word processing duties for clinicians and others in the facility as needed.
* Respond promptly to medical records requests while following HIPPA and 42 CFR part 2 guidelines.
* Performs computer data entry of patient charges.
* Assists with patient meetings regarding insurance and/or financial information as directed.
* Performs common office related tasks such as filing, faxing, and copying.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
One (1) year work or internship experience in an office or medical office setting.
College credit in business administration or social sciences.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Self-directed and motivated; able to meet established timelines.
* Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills; demonstrated ability to communicate with peers and patients/visitors.
* Ability to work in a team environment and take direction.
* Ability to give direction and motivate team members as directed.
* Ability to think creatively and meet challenges with resourcefulness.
* Excellent telephone and customer service skills.
* Ability to type a minimum of 50 word per minute.
* Good understanding of basic grammar and writing mechanics.
* Demonstrated knowledge in MS Office applications, which include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Apply online at www.valleyhope.org/careers
About Valley Hope of Norton
For you, for your loved ones, start the healing from drug and alcohol addiction today. Valley Hope has provided people and families with effective treatment and compassionate care for more than 50 years.