HOUSEKEEPER: NEW WAGE PROGRAM!
Norton Valley Hope has an exciting opportunity for a Housekeeper to join our dedicated and passionate team!
Are you ready to join an organization where you can make an extraordinary impact, conquering addiction one patient and family at a time? If so, Valley Hope welcomes you!
Per CMS Interim Rule, all Valley Hope employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or receive an approved medical/religious exemption.
Why join Valley Hope?
For over 50 years, Valley Hope has specialized in providing addiction treatment and recovery services to those in need. We meet our clients where they are with love, compassion and respect, and guide them towards a journey of Recovery. This is the Valley Hope Way!
Compensation and Benefits:
Valley Hope offers competitive wages, generous shift differentials, meaningful work and a highly competitive benefits package that includes:
– Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance
– Tuition Assistance – Up to $10K annually; $45K maximum benefit
– 8 Paid Holidays (Including 1 Personal Holiday)
– PTO – Up to 25 Days per year based on years of service
– 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
– Health Saving and Flexible Spending Accounts
– Employee Assistance Program
– Supplemental Insurance
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
– Maintains all assigned areas in a clean and sanitary condition.
– Performs cleaning/sanitizing tasks as outlined on the shift/daily/weekly/monthly cleaning schedules, which may include wash, dust, polish vacuum and sweep all areas of the facility Cleans and sanitizes sinks, tubs, showers and toilets according to prescribed sanitary standards.
– Empties and cleans trash receptacles as directed.
– Cleans and sanitizes office and common areas including public and private restrooms, nursing areas and patient laundry areas as directed.
– Cleans, sanitizes, and maintains all flooring according to facility cleaning schedules, which may include tiled, carpeted, polished concrete, wood and other flooring types.
– Cleans and sanitizes linens according to organizational protocol and keep a separation of dirty and clean linens within the laundry storage area.
– Distributes clean linens and paper goods according to facility schedule.
– Restocks cleaning and paper supplies according to organizational guidelines.
– Follows safety guidelines when using cleaning chemicals, appliances, and other commercial housekeeping equipment.
– Removes trash, boxes or other soiled materials to appropriate containers in a timeframe that ensures patient/visitor and staff safety and infection control in addition to following regulatory guidelines.
– Inspects housekeeping equipment to ensure safety prior to use. Use housekeeping equipment according to manufacturer and facility direction. Promptly notify business manager of any concerns.
– Maintains clean laundry, housekeeping and storage rooms that are free from fire and other hazards.
– Observes and reports any maintenance issues according to business manager guideline.
– Residential and/or outpatient treatment facility setting; requires walking throughout the facility and may require moving between buildings/rooms in temperature extremes.
– Able to stand for lengthy periods and to walk including up or down steps or stairs as needed.
– Able to push, pull, pull up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, kneel, squat, crawl, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp other items with hands, for either extended periods of time or many times throughout the workday.
– Able to reach, move, grasp, handle, control and maintain with one or both hands in order to operate standard housekeeping equipment according to manufacturer instruction.
– Able to lift and carry at least 50 pounds.
Please apply at www.valleyhope.org/careers