LICENSED COUNSELOR (Outpatient): Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus or Relocation Assistance
Norton Valley Hope has an exciting opportunity for a Licensed Counselor to join our dedicated and passionate team on at our Outpatient facility.
Are you ready to join an organization where you can make an extraordinary impact, conquering addiction one patient and family at a time? If so, Valley Hope welcomes you!
The successful candidate will be dually licensed in Kansas and Nebraska or have the ability to become dually licensed within designated time frame.
Per CMS Interim Rule, all Valley Hope employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or receive an approved medical/religious exemption.
Why join Valley Hope?
For over 50 years, Valley Hope has specialized in providing addiction treatment and recovery services to those in need. We meet our clients where they are with love, compassion and respect, and guide them towards a journey of Recovery. This is the Valley Hope Way!
– Provides individual and group counseling, therapeutic intervention, and educational lectures to patients and family members.
– Develops, revises, and implements treatment plans.
– Performs assessments of patients’ needs, motivations, and backgrounds; prepares substance abuse bio-psycho-social/assessment summaries.
– Participates on a multi-disciplinary treatment team to include participating in weekly staff meetings, any staff development, and training as required.
– Develops patient progress reports and establishes follow-up care for patients and their families as needed.
– Provide clinical consultation to referral resources, mentors, family members, and others to help support patients in their recovery.
– Maintains and demonstrates a current working knowledge of applicable counseling procedures and substance abuse treatment in accordance with company policy and State and Federal guidelines.
– Collects and reviews referral information upon assignment of patients and consults with others as needed to support coordination of services.
– Records treatment activities and patient observations in patient records accurately and timely;
Up to $5,000 in Sign-On Bonus or Relocation Assistance
Salary ranges from $50,000 – $61,000/yr based on education and experience
– Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance
– Tuition Assistance – Up to $10K annually; $45K maximum benefit
– Student Loan Repayment
– 8 Paid Holidays (Including 1 Personal Holiday)
– PTO – Up to 25 Days per year based on years of Services
– 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
– Health Saving and Flexible Spending Accounts
– Employee Assistance Program
– Supplemental Insurance
And much more!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with emphasis in behavioral sciences, education, or social work.
– Licensed or credential to function as an alcohol and drug treatment counselor in the state in which the Counselor is working. – – The successful candidate can be licensed as Counselor, Social Worker, Psychotherapist, or Therapist. Candidates with the following credentials can be considered: LAC, LCAC, LMAC, LBSW, LMSW, LCSW, LSCSW, LPC, LCPC, LCP, LMLP, LMFT, LCMFT, PLADC, LADC, PLMHP, or LMHP.
– Minimum of one (1) year of behavioral healthcare clinical counseling or clinical case management work experience.
– CPR certification is preferred
Outpatient treatment facility setting; requires walking throughout the facility.
Candidates can apply through our career site: www.valleyhope.org/careers or send their resumes via email to email@example.com