Valley Hope has an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT professional to join our team as Technology Support Services Manager!
Are you ready to join an organization where you can make an extraordinary impact, conquering addiction one patient and family at a time? If so, Valley Hope welcomes you!
Per CMS Interim Rule, all Valley Hope employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or receive an approved medical/religious exemption.
WHY JOIN VALLEY HOPE:
For over 50 years, Valley Hope has specialized in providing addiction treatment and recovery services to those in need. We meet our clients where they are with love, compassion and respect, and guide them towards a journey of Recovery. This is the Valley Hope Way!
– Leads the IS Technical Support team to meet user satisfaction by delivering efficient computing systems, software applications, and network services in a “high availability” secure environment for Valley Hope Association and Valley Hope Solutions.
– Supervises IS Technical Support staff including hiring, training, and providing performance review. Provides routine performance feedback, ongoing leadership, and mentoring in support of staff development.
– Ensures end users maintain a high satisfaction experience with IS Tech Support team.
– Works closely with and coordinates efforts with IS Systems Administrator, IS Network Security Analysts, and the IS Director to meets the needs of the customer, security, and best practices.
– Researches, perform feasibility studies and analysis, and facilitates most effective solutions to meet user needs.
– Provides work direction and coordination of work/project activities to IS Tech Support Analysts.
– Assists departmental management keeping within budget for hardware and software purchases.
– Supports a variety of users with divergent needs and skill levels; translate user needs into viable solutions.
– In cooperation with the end user, tests software and database changes to assure accuracy, integrity, interoperability and completeness to achieve desired results.
– Prioritize work orders effectively and ensures quality, timely work order resolution.
– Maintains records of work activities and documents recurring, difficult or complex problems; identifies trends, develop solutions and resources.
– Develops and maintains IS Tech Support documentations of protocols and processes (including work order SLA).
– Informs Director of IS of critical issues, provides reports on time, recommends best practices, and opportunities for technical improvements.
– Analyzes, recommends, and implements system policies and corporate data safeguards to meet regulatory requirements.
– Recommends updates to business continuity and disaster recovery protocols; participates in security audits and makes policy recommendations.
– Leads and actively participates in all assigned staff meetings, staff development, and training as required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
– Associate’s degree in computer science, information system management, information technology, or related fields, or other technology certified training.
– Three (3) plus years of work experience in computer‐systems related discipline or equivalent professional/academic training (with related certification program).
– One (1) plus years of supervisory/management experience.
– Prior work in customer service/customer satisfaction services.
– Advance understanding of information technology systems including end‐user computing devices, software, applications, and network systems.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information system management, information system management, or other related fields.
– Five (5) plus years of work experience in computer‐systems related discipline.
– Three (3) plus years of supervisory/management experience.
– Desired certifications: CompTIA A+ CompTIA IT Fundamentals
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
– Strong leadership skills with the ability create an environment of trust and mutual respect and the ability to clearly define expectations and communicate effectively.
– Ability to work working well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines including ability to handle problems and emergencies and make effective decisions
– Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to articulate technical issues to non‐technical management in a way that is understandable.
– Ability to prioritize competing demands and effectively manage multiple tasks and/or projects while being responsive and flexible.
– Self‐directed and motivated to accomplish tasks, meet objectives and committed timelines.
– Ability to provide input to requirements analysis and identifies technology to provide product/process stability or improvement.
-Proficient in MS Office applications, which include Outlook, Word, and Excel.
-Office setting with traditional hours; must be available after hours for on‐call technical support and system/networking emergencies.
-Sitting for extended periods of time.
-Must be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time.
-Able to lift and carry at least 30 pounds
-Must be able to travel – estimated at 5‐15% of the time.