Valley Hope has an exciting opportunity for a Grant Manager to join our Valley Hope Foundation team! This position newly added position will office out of either our Norton, KS; Overland Park, KS; Littleton, CO; or Grapevine, TX location.
Are you ready to join an organization where you can make an extraordinary impact, conquering addiction one patient and family at a time? If so, Valley Hope welcomes you!
Per CMS Interim Rule, all Valley Hope employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or receive an approved medical/religious exemption.
WHY JOIN VALLEY HOPE:
For over 50 years, Valley Hope has specialized in providing addiction treatment and recovery services to those in need. We meet our clients where they are with love, compassion and respect, and guide them towards a journey of Recovery. This is the Valley Hope Way!
– Manage the grant proposal calendar, proposed grants pipeline and grants submission calendar to reflect all grant activity.
– Researches and identifies mission-aligned grant funding opportunities to develop new and sustain existing programs.
– Develops and writes effective and thorough proposals that are compelling, persuasive, and ultimately competitive based on application guidelines, high-quality federal, state, local and foundation grant applications, and renewals; guides the timely submission of grant proposals ensuring adherence to application guidelines.
– Maintains relationships with external grant managers and program officers of funding bodies.
– Prepares and presents ad hoc reports on grant office statistics and other requested topics to key stakeholders.
– Maintains records electronically and in paper files if necessary, including final submission packets, grant tracking and reporting documentation.
– Coordinates the implementation of grant awards and ensures post-award compliance.
– Maintains confidential information in a sensitive and appropriate manner and fulfills all compliance responsibilities related to the position.
– Plans, directs, and coordinates financial activity of grant funded sub-recipients to ensure that objectives are accomplished according to federal regulations
– Serves as a financial contact point for designated external collaborators.
– Special projects as assigned in support of organizational objectives.
– Works collaboratively with Major Gift Coordinators and Executive Director.
Salary ranges from $53,000 – $63,000/yr based on education, experience, and location.
– Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance
– Tuition Assistance – Up to $10K annually; $45K maximum benefit
– Student Loan Repayment
– 8 Paid Holidays (Including 1 Personal Holiday)
– PTO – Up to 25 Days per year based on years of Services
– 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
– Health Saving and Flexible Spending Accounts
– Employee Assistance Program
– Supplemental Insurance
– And more!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in social services, public administration, public health, business or related field; or equivalent work experience.
Two (2) plus years of work experience in non-profit grant writing.
Two (2) plus years of work experience in a project management role.
Valid and unrestricted driver’s license.
Master’s degree in social services, public administration, public health, business, or related field; or equivalent work experience.
Four (4) plus years of work experience in non-profit grant writing experience.
– Office setting with traditional hours, weekend and evening hours may be needed on occasion.
– Must be able to travel – estimated at 10-20% of the time.
Interested candidates may apply at https://www.valleyhope.org/careers