Sunflower Early Education Center (EEC) is seeking applications for a Direct Service Provider/ABA interventionist who has experience working with children with autism. This is a year round position, where one will conduct intervention sessions with children 0-5 years old with an autism diagnosis across our current service area of Barton, Rice, Stafford, Pawnee and Rush counties.
We are seeking an individual with the following qualifications:
1. Must hold a high school diploma and pass background checks.
2. Have access to reliable transportation.
3. Be flexible in scheduling sessions around families’ needs.
4. Must have or be willing to obtain as part of the training after hire: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification
1. Experience working with children with Autism or have training in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
2. Coursework in Special Education, Counseling, Social Work and/or Psychology or related field.
3. Demonstrate good communication skills.
4. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail as demonstrated in work experience.
This position is one that may provide opportunities for growth and advancement in the areas of early education and autism. Training provided for individuals to become Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT). This position will be part-time with the ability to work up to 30 hours per week.
Requested application documents:
· Completed application and resume
Applications will be taken until position is filled. For more information about this position, please contact Alyson Burkhart, Sunflower EEC Autism Program Manager, 620-792-4087