Rawlins County Dental Clinic is a small nonprofit, safety-net dental clinic in Northwest Kansas. We serve 12 counties in Kansas as well as areas in neighboring Southwest Nebraska. Our mission is to to increase access to quality and affordable oral health care for all residents of Northwest Kansas, regardless of an individual’s ability to pay for services.
Small town living in Atwood, Kansas!
- An agricultural based community bordering both Nebraska and Colorado
- Enjoy Lake Atwood with walking paths and nature trail
- Great area for hunting and fishing
- 9-hole golf course and Country Club
- Low crime
- Affordable housing
- Outdoor activities: softball, basketball, volleyball, tennis, disc golf, swimming, golf, and more!
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Paid time off and sick leave (accrual based)
- Group life insurance
- Employer paid health insurance and dental insurance
- 6 paid holidays + floating holiday annually
- National Health Services Corp Loan Repayment
- Kansas State Loan Repayment
- Kansas Bridging Plan
- Rural Opportunity Zone (ROZ)
- J1/H1B Visa applicant eligible
Please feel free to email dolson @ rcdentalclinic.com or call 785-626-8290 to speak with our CEO, Deb Pochop, for more information.