Ranch House Senior Living is looking for LPNs to join our staff for our day and night shift teams.
- Competitive salaries
- Benefits, including medical, dental, vision and other voluntary insurance products
- A scholarship program
- An employee friendly environment
As an LPN, you will work under the general supervision of the communities Director of Nursing to:
- Provide a provision of care to patients in accordance with their care plans. May require conferences with physician, patient, family members and other staff involved with patient’s care.
- Communicate with patient and family regarding education and progress of patient.
- Review and maintain all clinical records, which are required for patient’s care and progress.
- Review weekly reports to monitor personal and staff compliance to all State and Federal requirements including blood borne pathogens, hazardous materials, infection control, and fire safety
Come join our family as an LPN today!