Primary responsibilities include production of plastic parts for various high-profile, American-based, equipment manufacturing firms via Resin Transfer Molding (RTM) and/or Reaction Injection Molding (RIM). Fast-paced, team-oriented, work environment. 100% employee owned and operated.
Individuals possessing good manual skills, hand/eye coordination, reliability, record-keeping, communication and supervisory skills are encouraged to apply. On-the-job training provided.
- $12 starting wage, with 3-month review/raises
- Family or single health, life, and disability insurances
- 401(k) and several profit-sharing/bonus programs
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Wealth building opportunities: earn company stock at NO COST
Find more information and apply online at: https://osborne-ind.com/careers.
Currently hiring full time shift, Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
About Osborne Industries, Inc.
Osborne Industries, Inc., is a 100% employee owned diversified manufacturer of thermosetting plastic components and livestock management equipment. Founded in 1973, Osborne Industries' mission is to provide employment opportunities to rural Kansas.