BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION:
Shipping/Receiving Clerks are responsible for completing all shipping and receiving functions and procedures at the facility and participating in all warehouse and truck dock area operations.
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- High school graduate.
- Work experience that demonstrates excellent skills in record-keeping, work planning, organization, and good oral and written communication skills.
- Acceptable equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Ability to maintain a professional work place by consistently interacting harmoniously with fellow employees of varying personality, character, and behavior.
- Able to safely and expertly operate forklifts and other material handling equipment. (On-the-job training provided.)
- Able to constantly move, kneel, squat, and stand on concrete floors in an unconditioned work environment.
- Must be physically able to lift 10-20# frequently and 20-80# regularly and the ability to spend long periods bending, stooping, and standing.
Equal Employment Opportunity. Start your new career as an employee owner!
Multiple $ BONUS $ Programs include:
- $500 Referral Bonus (ask a current employee or HR for details)
- $520 Attendance Bonus Program
- Ownership Thinking Bonus Program
Excellent benefits include:
- Family/Single health and life insurances
- No-cost ESOP wealth-building plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Uniform program
- Much more!
HOW TO APPLY:
- Online: https://osborne-ind.com/careers/job-application/
- In-person: 120 N. Industrial Ave., Osborne, KS
- E-mail Resume: email@example.com
- Call: 800-255-0316 (ask for Kristi)
About Osborne Industries, Inc.
Osborne Industries, Inc., is a 100% employee owned diversified manufacturer of thermosetting plastic components and livestock management equipment. Founded in 1973, Osborne Industries' mission is to provide employment opportunities to rural Kansas.