Norton County Hospital has a career opportunity for Registered Nurse as a Surgery Manager. This position is responsible for managing Surgical Services, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) and the Sterile Processing Department for Norton County Hospital and Norton County Medical Clinic. NCH offers competitive salaries with benefit package including Paid Time Off, BCBS health insurance, supplemental insurance, and KPERS retirement, life insurance, and disability.
Primary duties include but not limited to:
· Managing and coordinating schedule of surgical cases, including sterile and non-sterile procedures.
· Scheduling staff for surgery, PACU, sterile processing and on-call for emergent events.
· Makes pre-operative and post-operative telephone calls to patients, parents, or guardians.
· Updates policy and procedures as changes occur.
· Participates in the Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement (QA/QI) program.
· Perform duties of PACU RN and sterile processing as needed.
· Prefer candidate who is able to performing duties of a Circulating Registered Nurse (RN) and Scrub Nurse
Applications can be picked up at the Hospital Admissions Desk, requested by email from firstname.lastname@example.org, or printed from our website’s Employment Opportunities page at www.ntcohosp.com. Please return to Human Resources or Heather Saville, Director of Nursing, Norton County Hospital, P.O. Box 250, Norton, Kansas 67654 or emailed to email@example.com. EOE.
About Norton County Hospital
Our mission: Norton County Hospital meets the evolving health care needs of our region and provides an exceptional staff and patient experience to empower health and wellness at any stage of life.
The Norton County Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital and Level IV trauma center, and along with the Norton Medical Clinic, provides medical services for residents in Norton County and surrounding northwest Kansas and southwest Nebraska communities. We have 120 dedicated and skilled employees to assist our medical providers in all levels of inpatient care, a full range of outpatient ancillary services and several visiting physician specialty clinics. We appreciate the support we receive from our patients and the communities we serve.