Norton County Hospital has a full-time career opportunity for an Administrative Financial Assistant to provide financial and clerical support to hospital leadership. Applicant must have excellent computer, organizational, customer service and communication skills while maintaining confidentiality. Prefer candidate with accounting education and experience. This position is 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Financial support staff for our Chief Financial Officer.
• Resource for Chief Executive Officer projects.
• Administrative support for office tasks and administrative projects.
• Contract management facility-wide – storage, annual review, and compliance
• Facility/Business Insurance policy oversight – review policy content and annual renewals.
• Assist department leadership with monthly financial statement reviews and budget management for their departments.
• Capital management facility-wide – develop equipment replacement plans with department leadership for annual capital budget.
• Policy and procedure management using our intranet – oversight and training for staff to use the online policy system
Benefit package includes paid time off (PTO), BCBS health insurance, various supplemental insurances, and KPERS retirement, life insurance, and long-term disability.
Applications can be picked up at the Hospital Admissions Desk, requested by email from email@example.com, or printed from our website’s Employment Opportunities page at www.ntcohosp.com. Please return application to Human Resources, Norton County Hospital, P.O. Box 250, Norton, Kansas 67654 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.