Norton County Hospital has a full-time position for an LPN in our Medical Clinic. This position will be full-time Monday through Friday and will participate in the Saturday morning schedule rotation.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Assist patients in the rooming process (vital signs, height and weight) and update the patient’s electronic health record.
– Prepare patient for any procedure to be performed.
– Assist with orders for diagnostic studies as requested by the medical provider.
– Inform patients of test results.
– Communicate with the pharmacies for prescription orders.
– Schedule patients for referrals as directed by the medical providers.
– Assist the medical providers in completing any required paperwork.
– Obtain prior authorizations for radiological testing and medications as needed.
– Assist with scanning and abstraction of the medical record.
– Assist with injections and treatments and perform routine lab test requested by medical provider.
Benefit package includes PTO (paid time off), health insurance, HSA matching contributions with high deductible health plans, several supplemental insurances, KPERS retirement, life insurance, and disability, and additional voluntary retirement options.
Applications can be picked up at the Hospital Admissions Desk, requested by email from email@example.com, or printed from our website’s Career page at www.ntcohosp.com Please return to Human Resources, Norton County Hospital, P.O. Box 250, Norton, Kansas 67654 or return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.