Valley Hope has an exciting opportunity for a talented IT professional to join our dedicated and passionate team in the role of Software Training Specialist. This is an on-site position that will work out of our facility in one of the following locations: Overland Park, KS; Norton, KS; Littleton, CO.
Are you ready to join an organization where you can make an extraordinary impact, conquering addiction one patient and family at a time? If so, Valley Hope welcomes you!
Per CMS Interim Rule, all Valley Hope employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or receive an approved medical/religious exemption.
WHY JOIN VALLEY HOPE:
For over 50 years, Valley Hope has specialized in providing addiction treatment and recovery services to those in need. We meet our clients where they are with love, compassion, and respect, and guide them towards a journey of Recovery. This is the Valley Hope Way!
-Assess various IS provided software training needs throughout the organization, and design, create, and deliver courseware to meet those needs.
– Responsible for designing, developing, delivering, and managing training materials that focus on IS system usage as it relates to end-user workflows.
– Become an expert of the patient cycle software solutions adopted by Valley Hope and the various levels of access and roles.
– Assists with application configuration/setup within the Valley Hope software, and any other relevant supporting software solutions.
– Provide excellent technical support; assist customer to quickly identify potential issues and escalate them appropriately to ensure the best possible experience.
– Identify and address gaps in training based on empirical evidence of incorrect/lack of software usage.
– Research and implement best training practices for onsite and remote workers.
– Responsible for creating and maintaining a library of system user manuals, training material, and IS related organization workflows.
– Plans and executes new hire training, continual IS based software training, and new IT System/Software training as requested by the supervisor.
– Schedules and conducts training according to organization and IS project requirements.
– Devises and implements training effectiveness measures for each course that is delivered.
– Works with other organization trainers to assist in delivering training to the end users and internal team members as the training relates to IS systems and workflows.
– Coordinates with other IS teams to ensure hardware, software, and system access that is needed for training is readily available for end user training sessions.
– Collaborates with other departments and teams to ensure continual process improvement within the training team.
– Works with appropriate departments to produce error free training materials and system documentation.
Starting salary ranges from $21.50 – $27.50 (based on education and experience)
– Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance
– Tuition Assistance – Up to $10K annually; $45K maximum benefit
– Student Loan Repayment
– 8 Paid Holidays (Including 1 Personal Holiday)
– PTO – Up to 25 Days per year based on years of Services
– 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
– Health Saving and Flexible Spending Accounts
– Employee Assistance Program
– Supplemental Insurance
– And much more!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Required: Associates degree in computer science related fields or equivalent work related job experience.
One (1) plus year of work experience in software training or in customer satisfaction services.
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other related fields.
Three (3) plus years of work experience in adult learning education, teambuilding, software training, or similar customer service focused areas.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
– Demonstrated ability to work with and maintain sensitive and confidential information.
– Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to articulate technical issues to non-technical audience in a way that is understandable; strong presentation skills.
– Ability to work without close supervision; is self‐directed and motivated to accomplish tasks, meet objectives and committed timelines.
– Ability to prioritize competing demands and effectively manage multiple tasks and/or projects while being responsive and flexible.
– Ability to focus on exceptional customer satisfaction and customer experience.
– Familiar with industry recognized training material creation and delivery tools
– Understanding of information technology systems including end‐user computing devices, software, applications, server and network systems.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including MS Teams, Outlook, and Excel.
– Office setting with traditional hours; must be available after hours for on‐call software support.
– Must be able to travel – estimated at 5-15% of the time
Interested candidates may apply at www.valleyhope.org/careers