Natoma Manufacturing is growing and looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our family! You can expect a friendly, climate-controlled environment where we are willing to train our employees and give them the skills needed to be successful in their endeavors. Minimum starting wage of $15.00/hour.
We offer competitive benefits:
>Paid time off proportional to time employed
>Group health & dental insurance
>Matching 401K retirement program
>On-the-job training and opportunities for career development
Responsible for maintaining the building and grounds. Applicants should have basic math skills, good computer skills, be detail-oriented, and be responsible and reliable. Previous maintenance experience is preferred. Includes on-the-job training.
Duties include but are not limited to:
– Performs minor and major repair of all buildings and equipment. Repairs can include mechanical, electrical, carpentry, plumping, etc. problems.
– Performs preventive maintenance procedures on building and mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis. Keeps accurate maintenance records for all equipment.
– Work with Production Engineer, Production Manager, Shop Manager, and the production team to resolve maintenance issues in a timely manner with minimal disturbance to factory output.
– Maintain safety compliance throughout entire facility and grounds.
– Effectively use a variety of hand and power tools, operate a forklift, skid loader, and tractor.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
High School Diploma or GED
Minimum Previous Experience:
Experience in some type of maintenance practices; plumbing, electrical, mechanical, carpentry, keeping grounds orderly, etc.
Apply at: https://natomamanufacturing.com/careers/