Mitchell County Hospital Health Systems, a 25-bed critical access hospital in Beloit, Kansas, is seeking a full-time Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to join our growing staff. The successful candidate will assess, diagnose, and treat adults, adolescents, and children experiencing mental, emotional, or behavioral health symptoms by providing outpatient psychiatric evaluations, ordering/evaluating tests such as lab work, therapeutic regimens, medication management services, mental health education, counseling, and coordination of patient care among a multi-disciplinary team. If you are a highly skilled and compassionate Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner looking to apply passion and knowledge to improve mental health, we encourage you to apply. For more information, please contact Nicki Cleveland, Chief Nursing Officer, at 785-738-9172. Apply today at www.mchks.com/careers.
- An unrestricted license to practice as an advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) in the state of Kansas
- Must be certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) in Psychiatric Mental Health (PMH) as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
- Master’s or Doctorate Degree in Nursing from a state-certified, accredited advanced practice program specializing in psychiatry/mental health nursing
- 1-2 years experience providing direct client care to persons receiving treatment for psychiatric disorders strongly preferred
- Ability to work with both adults and children
- Competitive pay scale
- Unique and innovative retirement program
- 6.2% match on Social Security Alternate Plan
- Up to 4% match on Voluntary Retirement Plan
- NCK Wellness Center discount
- View more benefits at www.mchks.com/careers
About Mitchell County Hospital Health Systems
MCHHS is a 25 bed critical access hospital in North Central Kansas with 24-hour Level IV trauma center, in-patient/acute beds, a Swing Bed program, 36 bed resident care center, Specialty Clinic and out-patient services. Modern hospital facilities with a high-quality reputation in a family oriented community. Our community consists of a popular farming community located near a beautiful lake for camping, boating and fishing in North Central Kansas. Beloit hosts a wealth of diverse businesses, local golf course, country club, wellness center, swimming pool with lazy river, bowling and movie theater. Exceptional 3A public school, private catholic school and a technical college. We would love to give you a tour and show you our organization.