The Production Assistant is part of our Commercial Lines team. The Production Assistant performs a wide range of duties to support the team and to contribute to the growth of our agency.
· Greet clients at front desk and direct to proper associate.
· Issue certificates of insurance, auto identification cards, evidence of property insurance and other miscellaneous forms with each renewal policy as requested by client
· Assist with client phone requests
· Client mailings of policies, documents, etc.
· Notary Bonds Renewals
· Process Commercial Select Audits
· Assist in Pulling Documents from Carrier Websites
· Mail Distribution
Positive, problem-solving attitude
Ability to operate in a team oriented environment
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Excellent typing, keyboard and mathematical skills
Well-groomed and neat appearance
High energy levels
· Ability to maintain company and client confidentiality
Education and Qualifications:
A high school diploma or equivalent required
Licensed in Property & Casualty Insurance or the ability to become licensed.
Must have at a minimum of 2 years of customer service experience.
Willing to pursue additional insurance education.
I have read and understand my duties, and responsibilities according to this job description. Further I have been provided the opportunity to ask questions regarding the job description and duties contained within. By signing this job description, I am accepting these duties and responsibilities.