Almena Agri Services, Inc is seeking a full-time Elevator Employee to join our team. We are located in Almena, KS. Our company is a diverse grain elevator that handles grain, provides agronomy services, Pioneer Seed products, commercial fertilizers and other ag chemicals.
Basic Job Duties: Performs a wide variety of duties in the grain operations. Will assist with loading/unloading trucks, haul grain and/or fertilizer locally, operate a tender truck, forklift, loader, skid steer, perform general clean-up of elevator and general housekeeping duties, assist in the maintenance of the facility and equipment, and other job duties as required.
· Ability to lift 50 lbs, climb stairs and bins.
· Applicant should have some mechanical ability to be able to do minor repairs and preform basic scheduled maintenance.
· Ability to work in an environment with dust.
· Ability to work weekends and evenings to meet business demands.
· General knowledge of grain handling is a plus, but not required.
· Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
· Competitive wage package
· BC/BS health insurance
· Paid holidays
· Safety bonuses
For more information call 785-669-2561. Applications may be picked up at 307 Railroad Ave., Almena, KS, or apply online at www.nelsonagltd.com.