Adams Brown, LLC
Client Service Specialist Job Description
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
The individual in this position performs routine accounting activities such as payroll, general ledger posting, preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports, and accounts payable and receivable functions. He/she is familiar with standard accounting concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Required Experience and Education
Associate Degree preferred, with 0-3 years in relevant position or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
· Understands clients’ needs and is proactive in proposing solutions
· Prepares financial statements and payroll reports
· Reconciles bank accounts and researches discrepancies
· Prepares payroll taxes, sales and other local taxes, personal property taxes
· Compiles raw data into trial balance format, including recapping cash receipts and disbursements
· Research reference materials involving bookkeeping, payroll, and tax questions
· Performs other duties as assigned
Desired Skills, Abilities, and Characteristics
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of firm and client information
· Effectively communicate through oral and written means
· Client service oriented
· Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to use office equipment including a computer, copier, printer, and fax machine
· Ability to demonstrate confidence and good judgment when interacting with colleagues, supervisors, and clients
· Ability to work well with others
AdamsBrown, LLC promotes a flexible work environment with a deep commitment to technology and modern work arrangements. Our offices are open from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday through tax season and close at noon on Fridays outside of tax season. We are closed on major holidays, offer substantial paid-time-off, a comprehensive benefit package, competitive pay structure, and a culture of growth, clarity, and respect.
About AdamsBrown, LLC.
To apply for this position, please visit https://www.adamsbrowncpa.com/careers/current-opportunities