|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Willing to travel|
I was just recently discharged from the United States Army in February 2015 with an honorable discharged. I’m very ambitious. I am very determine to become the best person I can be for me, my family and for my country.
I graduated from East Gadsden High School with my high school diploma. I’m also American Military University. I’m pursing my degree in Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice with a Concentration in forensic science.
I was in the United States Army from February 2013- February 2015. I was responsible for patrolling and keeping the records of all security incidents and responsible for providing security services for residents and visitors. I also ensure the security of the building, residents and visitors. I am always alert and keep an eye on every suspected vehicle or personnel
- • 2 years of experience as a security officer
- • Vast experience in patrolling, investigation and reporting documentation
- • Trained in surveillance, firearm certification and equipment use
- • Certified in First Aid/CPR, self-defense, and land navigation
- • Currently have a Secret Security Clearance
1321 total views, 1 today