Full-Time Surgery Manager, RN
Norton County Hospital has a career opportunity for Registered Nurse as a Surgery Manager. This position is responsible for managing Surgical Services, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) and the Sterile Processing Department for Norton County Hospital and Norton County Medical Clinic. NCH offers competitive salaries with benefit package including Paid Time Off, BCBS health insurance, and KPERS retirement, life insurance, and disability.
Primary duties include but not limited to:
• Managing and coordinating schedule of surgical cases, including sterile and non-sterile procedures.
• Scheduling staff for surgery, PACU, sterile processing and on-call for emergent events.
• Makes pre-operative and post-operative telephone calls to patients, parents, or guardians.
• Updates policy and procedures as changes occur.
• Participates in the Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement (QA/QI) program.
• Perform duties of PACU RN and sterile processing as needed.
• Prefer candidate who is able to performing duties of a Circulating Registered Nurse (RN) and Scrub Nurse
How to ApplyApplications can be picked up at the Hospital Admissions Desk, requested by email from email@example.com, or printed from our website’s Employment Opportunities page at www.ntcohosp.com. Please return to Human Resources or Sonya Cap, Director of Nursing, Norton County Hospital, P.O. Box 250, Norton, Kansas 67654 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.
228 total views, 5 today