Full-Time Service Representative
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Do you know what great customer service means? Can you present yourself in a positive and professional manner? Do you like to fix things? Do you have experience with computers and networking? Do you like having a job where you do something different every day? Do you like to be rewarded for a job well done? Do you have a clean driving record? Can you lift heavy objects? Would you like a great job with weekends off? If you answered yes to those questions you might be a candidate for our Service Department team and we would like to talk to you!
Service Representative – Job Purpose:
* Repairs and maintains office equipment by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Skills/Qualifications: Functional and Technical Skills, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Computer Software/Hardware, Tooling, On-Call, Results Driven, Attendance, Dependability, Flexibility, Verbal Communication, Office Experience – General, Job Knowledge
* Plans office equipment service work by studying complaints and requests; planning, routing, and confirming service appointments
. * Maintains office equipment parts and supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items.
. * Uses computer/networking knowledge to diagnose, plan, troubleshoot and fix problems related to printing, scanning and any other related software or hardware issues.
* Maintains customer rapport by greeting customer upon arrival at location; understanding equipment complaints.
* Determines causes of office equipment failure by attempting to operate equipment; observing functioning; conducting diagnostic tests using meters, signal generators, and oscilloscopes; researching engineering and service manuals.
* Corrects office equipment malfunctions by clearing jams; cleaning parts and components; repairing disabled parts; replacing damaged, broken, or worn parts; recommending equipment upgrades and replacements; ordering parts from vendors; scheduling return visits.
* Completes preventive maintenance by cleaning, lubricating, and adjusting parts, assemblies, and components.
* Verifies equipment functioning by completing test operations; making final adjustments.
* Documents service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
Hourly wages depend on qualifications, experience & credentials. (If you have a salary requirement please list on resume.) Ability to advance your career within the company.
Required license or certification:
• Driver’s License, Clean Driving Record
How to ApplyPlease submit a resume, call or stop by........ Office Solutions, Inc. 1007 N. 8th St. Garden City, KS 67846 (620) 276-3131
165 total views, 1 today