Full-Time Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Valley Hope Association is seeking a seasoned financial healthcare professional to fill the position of Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer overseeing all the finance, accounting and treasury functions of Valley Hope Association which includes 16 sites of care located in 7 States, a for profit management services organization and non-profit health foundation.
Qualification for this position:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or business-related field with a major in Accounting.
• Eight (8) plus years of relevant and progressive work experience in finance and accounting roles.
• Five (5) plus years of supervisory/management experience.
• Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration,
• CPA or other certification related to field.
• Previous experience with a multi-unit/multi-state healthcare system.
• Five (5) years plus CFO experience in a healthcare setting, previous Behavioral Health or Addiction Treatment preferred, prior work experience in non-profit and/or healthcare industries.
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with addiction treatment and recovery and behavioral health.
How to ApplyApply at: https://www.valleyhope.org/careers or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1056 total views, 2 today