Full-Time Sales Representative
Farm Bureau Agent—Work for Yourself, Not by Yourself
Being a Farm Bureau Agent is so much more than a sales job—it’s about building your own business by cultivating relationships, being an advocate for people in your community, and identifying the everyday risk of our client members in order to protect livelihoods and futures.
Why Farm Bureau is different
• Protecting Livelihoods and Futures- we’ve got it covered with a wide variety of property/casualty, life insurance, and annuity products.
• Farm Bureau invests heavily in training and development. We invest over $250,000 in the first 3 years as a new agent.
• Additional startup funding-Instead of charging you a franchise fee, to launch your business, we pay YOU additional startup funding above and beyond what you have earned in commissions.
• Dedicated Team- Along the way you’ll be backed by a team of talented supportive people including; an Agency Manager, Assistant Agency Manager, Field Training Consultant, Field Commercial Underwriter, Field Ag Underwriter, Regional Financial Consultant, Sales Coach, Just in Time team, and more
• A.M Best “A” Company- Farm Bureau’s positive rating attributes include the strong risk-adjusted capitalization, favorable five-year operating performance and well-established market presence.
Insurance Sales Agent Requirements
• Must be willing to obtain a Property & Casualty License, Life and Health License
• Meet new business production goals and objectives
• Generate new business via telephone, networking and other lead sources
• Develop insurance proposals, deliver sales presentations and close sales
• Develop ongoing networking relationships
• A valid driver’s license
• Oral and written communication skills as appropriate to this position.
• Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
• Previous Sales experience preferred
• Insurance Sales Representative Qualifications:
• Willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful
• Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Self-starter with a sense of urgency
• Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
• Confident, strong work ethic and independent
• Highly self-motivated
• Customer service focused
• Entrepreneurial Mindset
In addition to our quality products, we have access to extremely qualified specialists in the areas of Farm/Ranch Operations, Commercial Insurance, Estate Funding, Retirement Funding, Education Funding, and Advanced Insurance Planning.
Company Description: At Farm Bureau Financial Services, we’re proud of our heritage. More than 75 years ago, our companies were founded to meet the unique insurance needs of farmers, the lifeblood of America. Today, we build relationships with people from all walks of life to help them protect what matters most and prepare for the future.
How to Applyhttps://fbfs.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=9&c=fbfs&id=374
97 total views, 3 today