Full-Time Ready Mix Driver
1. Inspects the Ready-Mix truck pre and post-delivery and documents any irregularities, dysfunctional parts and systems and reports issues to the correct personnel.
2. Communicates and collaborates with the Concrete Plant Operator to receive delivery and route
instructions for customer deliveries.
3. Safely and accurately loads the Ready-Mix truck with correct materials for customer delivery. Ensures continued quality of materials between deliveries.
4. Ensures timely delivery of materials to customer location and inspects job site for any discrepancies with past delivered products.
5. Efficiently works with customers on site and obtains vehicle access for unloading of products.
6. Inspects and maintains cleanliness of Ready-Mix truck. Removes and disposes of any leaked
material on trucks in the appropriate designated area.
7. Perform additional duties as needed.
*Class A or B CDL required
How to ApplyAll Applicants must be 18 years or older. Benefits include Competitive Wages, Paid Health/Dental Coverage, Retirement Plan, Uniforms and Paid Time Off. Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required. For questions regarding positions, please feel free to contact the Human Resources Department at (785)621-4075. To apply please fill out an application online at www.hess-services.com or stop our office located at 2670 E. 9th Street, Hays KS 67601.
21 total views, 1 today