Full-Time QC Technician
1. Performs quality control inspections of products ensuring that they are welded to spec, performs
hydro-test on pressure vessels, observes weld tests to ensure procedures are being followed, and
observes welding in process to ensure proper procedure is being followed.
2. Operates overhead cranes and various lifting devices, operates grinder and other hand tools,
operates a band saw to cut weld tests, operates hydraulic press to bend weld tests, and uses
calipers, micrometer and various weld gauges.
3. Identifies and demonstrates safety precautions as needed and points out problems, explains how to fix them, and follows up to ensure that it was fixed.
4. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Secures tools, materials and equipment at end of day.
5. Performs additional duties as needed.
*4 years welding experience perferred
How to ApplyAll Applicants must be 18 years or older. Benefits include Competitive Wages, Paid Health/Dental Coverage, Retirement Plan, Uniforms and Paid Time Off. Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required. For questions regarding positions, please feel free to contact the Human Resources Department at (785)621-4075. To apply please fill out an application online at www.hess-services.com or stop our office located at 2670 E. 9th Street, Hays KS 67601.
83 total views, 1 today