Full-Time QC Technician
1. Oversees the hydro test, PT per Section V ASME BPVC test and daily weld progression.
2. Performs quality control inspections of products ensuring that they are welded to spec, performshydro-test on pressure vessels, observes weld tests to ensure procedures are being followed, and observes welding in process to ensure proper procedure is being followed.
3. Operates overhead cranes and various lifting devices, operates grinder and other hand tools,operates a band saw to cut weld tests, operates hydraulic press to bend weld tests, and uses calipers, micrometer and various weld gauges.
4. Reviews blueprints, answers questions that welders have about tolerance or weld sizes, ensures AI has inspected tanks and checks anything marked after inspection.
5. Creates and prints the material receiving reports prior to inspection.
6. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Secures tools, materials and equipment at end of day.
7. Performs additional duties as needed.
*4 years welding experience and experience in relative field preferred.
How to ApplyAll Applicants must be 18 years or older. Benefits include Competitive Wages, Paid Health/Dental Coverage, Retirement Plan, Uniforms and Paid Time Off. Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required. For questions regarding positions, please feel free to contact the Human Resources Department at (785)621-4075. To apply please fill out an application online at www.hess-services.com or stop our office located at 2670 E. 9th Street, Hays KS 67601.
1272 total views, 1 today