Full-Time Plasma Table Operator
1. Performs machine start up and shut down procedures, performs routine maintenance on plasma machines, tables, exhaust systems, and tools.
2. Operates Windows computer operating system and plasma software files, and operates other equipment such as: overhead crane, forklift, grinders and other hand tools.
3. Sets and modifies machine settings per set up, cuts, cleans, labels, and distributes parts as needed.
4. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Secures tools, materials and equipment at end of day.
5. Performs additional duties as needed.
*4 years CNC manufacturing experience perferred
How to ApplyAll Applicants must be 18 years or older. Benefits include Competitive Wages, Paid Health/Dental Coverage, Retirement Plan, Uniforms and Paid Time Off. Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required. For questions regarding positions, please feel free to contact the Human Resources Department at (785)621-4075. To apply please fill out an application online at www.hess-services.com or stop our office located at 2670 E. 9th Street, Hays KS 67601.
108 total views, 1 today