Temporary Monument sandblasting/pouring
Job Opening at Smith Monuments, Inc.
Sandblasting and Pouring Cement Foundations
1. No previous experience is needed
2. Must pass a Drug test.
3. Must be able to wear a respirator.
4. Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Physical Fitness test.
5. All testing will be done at the Hess Clinic in Hays, Ks.
6. Must be flexible to help with other areas of work.
7. Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
8. There may be some time off in the winter due to the weather.
9. Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
10. Starting wage is $12.00 per hour with a review after 90 day
This position is the sandblasting of granite memorials in our shop. It involves handling the granite, learning the process of engraving the granite, attaching ceramic photos or bronze plaques as needed to complete the memorial prior to installation in the cemetery. Some heavy lifting is required. You must be willing to work as a team with the other employees.
This position involves mixing cement in a mixer, cutting rebar, wheeling a wheelbarrow full of cement and pouring it into metal pans. After the proper amount of time the pads are removed from the pans and the pans are cleaned. The finished pads are then stored outside. Lifting 90lb bags of concrete is required.
(Available after 90 days of employment)
1. Paid vacation & sick leave
2. Matching Retirement plan
3. 6 paid Holidays
How to ApplyContact Ron Gallaway in person at 110 S Cedar, Stockton, Ks 67669, or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at 785-425-6762.
305 total views, 6 today