Full-Time Mobile Crane Operator (Midland/Odessa, TX)
1. Operates, inspects, and maintains cranes and rigging.
2. Conducts/documents daily inspections, determine load weights, review daily work and delivery
schedules and performing tasks with lifting equipment.
3. Performs mechanic work on trucks, loaders and equipment.
4. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Secures tools, materials and equipment at end of day.
5. Performs additional duties as needed.
*Class A CDL Required
*NCCCO/NCCER Crane Certification Required
How to ApplyAll Applicants must be 18 years or older. Benefits include Competitive Wages, Paid Health/Dental Coverage, Retirement Plan, Uniforms and Paid Time Off. Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required. For questions regarding positions, please feel free to contact the Human Resources Department at (785)621-4075. To apply please fill out an application online at www.hess-services.com or stop our office located at 2670 E. 9th Street, Hays KS 67601.
251 total views, 1 today