Full-Time Maintenance Technician
1. Checks air compressors, checks and fuels equipment, and works on equipment.
2. Inspects air compressors; inspects forklifts for fuel and overall functionality. Reports any
nonfunctional parts to mechanics.
3. Changes oil, orders parts, keeps equipment running, and fixes doors.
4. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Secures tools, materials and equipment at end of day.
5. Performs additional duties as needed.
How to ApplyAll Applicants must be 18 years or older. Benefits include Competitive Wages, Paid Health/Dental Coverage, Retirement Plan, Uniforms and Paid Time Off. Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required. For questions regarding positions, please feel free to contact the Human Resources Department at (785)621-4075. To apply please fill out an application online at www.hess-services.com or stop our office located at 2670 E. 9th Street, Hays KS 67601.
27 total views, 1 today