Full-Time Licensed Professional Counselor
The Licensed Professional Counselor is responsible for providing the following:
1. Mental, behavioral, emotional, substance abuse, and crisis intervention counseling to Pratt Community College students and employees.
2. Educational and career planning; at-risk counseling, personal skills workshops, career testing.
3. Testing as appropriate for license and make referrals for services.
4. Crisis intervention and support services.
5. Employee and student training program.
• Two years of post-degree work experience in a clinical or educational setting as a counselor, preferred.
• Master’s Degree in Counseling, Clinical Psychology, Social Work, or a related field of study from a national or regionally-accredited institution of higher education required. Ph.D. in Counseling or related field, preferred.
• Must be currently licensed and able to practice independently in Kansas as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). National Certified Counselor (NCC), preferred.
• Must live within a reasonable distance of Pratt and be able to respond to after-hours emergency situations, involving students, as needed.
How to ApplySend completed employment application, resume and copies of transcripts to Personnel Director, Pratt Community College, 348 NE S.R. 61, Pratt, KS 67124. 620-450-2139. Visit our website www.prattcc.edu to apply online or download application. AA/EOE
559 total views, 1 today