Full-Time Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Growing our hearts and growing our community is one of the largest priorities to Ellsworth County Medical Center. Social involvement and resources available to those around us is something we want to increase awareness to patients and our healthcare team members. By helping people deal with the emotional aspects of moving through the healthcare system, a Licensed Clinical Social Worker has a measurable impact on the mental health of this community. From helping to educate the family on medical procedures to counseling on chronic illness and death, the social worker is an emotional safeguard for the family.
Some of the aspects of this position in the organization might include, but are not limited to:
• Counseling groups or individuals in dealing with chronic illness, loss of a loved one or substance abuse
• Being an early detector, mandatory reporter and even an investigator of the potential child or elder abuse
• Assess the needs of each individual patient and keep detail records of patients’ progress
• Advocate on behalf of the patients or family members by consulting with other members of the healthcare team
• Helping to connect clients with community and government resources around financial or insurance issues
• Help clients fill out Medicare or Medicaid applications information and oversee their information and status of ongoing benefits
ECMC is looking for someone willing and able to take ownership of this process and bridge the gap from care and service to prevention and maintenance. You will have the ability to decrease recovery times for patients, improve patient lives, and potentially save lives from dangerous and harmful situations. This role is extremely impactful to our organization, but more importantly to our community. We need your expertise and knowledge as an integral part of our team.
We are seeking someone with a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or a closely related field; a Master’s degree would be preferred, with 2+ years of social work and/or case management experience.
Being part of the team at ECMC gives you great flexibility and benefits. We offer competitive wage rates, an excellent medical care plan, organizational discounts, PTO and so much more. Not to mention becoming part of a work family that we have grown to love.
We hire people who believe in “Love-Based Care”. It’s not something we just do, it’s who we are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to ApplyPlease apply online at: www.ewmed.com.
499 total views, 1 today