Full-Time Home Health Director
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Responsible for direction of all home health clinical services. Establishes, implements and evaluates goals for providing home health services that support the mission and philosophy of the agency.
• Graduate of an accredited nursing program with a current license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) of practice.
• Baccalaureate degree in Nursing or equivalent experience, or related field and Masters Degree preferred.
• Minimum of two (2) years management experience in Home Health or related health care organization.
• Demonstrates ability to supervise and direct clinical and administrative personnel.
• Knowledge of business management, Medicare and JCAHO regulations, CHAP, as applicable.
• CPR certified.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills including the ability to market and relate tactfully with customers and other members of the community.
• Must be licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or agency requirements.
How to ApplyApply at: www.goodlandregional.com
104 total views, 1 today