Full-Time Farm Location Lead
Duties of this job include (but are not limited to):
– maintenance and understanding of growing crops/education; experience preferred
– oversight, maintenance; upkeep of running irrigation engines, sprinklers and wells
– operation, up keep and repair of all farm equipment, including tractors, implements, trucks, augers, etc.
– planting, drilling, plowing, mowing, blade roads, swathing and baling hay, etc.
– understanding and capable operation of John Deere or other needed computer system of software
– assistance with cattle care, including water, fencing, etc.
Additional skills needed include:
– must be a team worker and have high ethical standards; be very safety conscious
– valid drivers license required; good communication skills needed; ability to comprehend and follow complex instructions; strong attention to detail
How to ApplyFor more information, please send your resume or questions to: David Clawson at firstname.lastname@example.org, 620-563-6112 or 620-629-1631 OR Dean Bird at 620-629-5567
732 total views, 2 today