Part-Time Family Resource Service Provider
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
To be a successful Family Resource Service Provider you must become able to do the following always:
1.Follow Agency Policy and Procedure (current J:drive)
2.Operate according to the Department Operations Manual (practice notes)
3.Provide HEART and ALL STARS training at the level needed
4. Responsible for reporting data to the Children’s Alliance Family Resource Grant and/or other grant funding sources.
5. Refer clients to needed services both internally and externally.
6. Network with local agencies and schools to ensure the client’s needs are met and adequate resources are available.
7. Maintain or grow in expected competency level.
8. Meet departmental goals and outcomes.
70% – Direct Service – Holding groups covering the All Stars and/or Choices and/or HEART curriculum. Each group session shall consist of 12 classes. The target audience for these groups is children both in state custody and at risk of entering state custody between the ages of 10-19.
30% – Documentation Data is required to be entered into the database on a monthly basis.
Participant data shall consist of: first and last name, date of birth, sex, race, and city. Class/training session data shall consist of: leader name, date of class, start and end time, length of class, location of class/training, total participant number and attendance by participant.
Survey data shall consist of: complete pre and post survey for participants.
To qualify for this job you need to have: –
1.High School Diploma or G.E.D required. Degree in social work, psychology, sociology or related field preferred.
2. Case management experience or experience working in schools, providing crisis intervention, and networking with children or adolescents preferred.
3. Competency in using a personal computer required. Must document information in an electronic medical record.
4. Ability to speak Spanish preferred.
5. Ability to travel, driving agency or personal vehicle including at night. Ability to do occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs. Able to walk up stairs. Ability to work flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends. Employee is subject to outside environmental conditions occasionally; inside conditions frequently, with protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature change. (Physical working requirements)
How to Applyhttps://goo.gl/p4kRAc
174 total views, 2 today