Full-Time Driver Merchandiser Class A CDL Required
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Driver Merchandisers are responsible for driving a tractor trailer for the purpose of delivering and unloading various products for Coca-Cola customers. This requires using excellent customer service skills, and working in accordance with state and DOT regulations and within Heartland Coca-Cola safety guidelines.
• Deliver products to customers on assigned route
• Merchandise, display and rotate products according to company standards
• Invoice and Collect amounts due, settle accounts daily
• Pick up company property & returns
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
• Responsible for use of handheld computer
• Overtime hours, working weekends and holidays, and starting at various early morning start times are required in order to successfully meet customers’ needs
At least 21 years of age and legally eligible to work in the United States.
• Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and clean MVR required
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• Local delivery experience preferred
• Demonstrated understanding of how to check a load for accuracy and stability
• Ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds
• 1-3 years of general work experience
• 1+ years of commercial driving experience preferred
• Ability to drive both manual and automatics trucks preferred
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
How to ApplyPlease apply at http://heartlandcocacola.com/careers/
113 total views, 1 today