Full-Time Document Management Coordinator
General Description and Purpose
Document Management Coordinator provides support and guidance for the college’s SharePoint and Softdocs users, ensures SharePoint and Softdocs functionality, updates the software as necessary, and addresses and resolves any issues with the software performance. This position will chair the knowledge management working group, a cross functional team, that guides the adoption and directs the changes necessary to ensure the access to information is available for knowledge workers across the institution. This position will assist students, faculty, and staff with Office 365, Self-service portal, SharePoint, Softdocs and Canvas access and issues.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and other Characteristics
1. Demonstrates specific knowledge of the function and makeup of Microsoft SharePoint Services.
2. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Windows Servers.
3. Possesses strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
4. Possesses knowledge of best practices for maintaining information security.
5. Able to handle confidential and sensitive company information responsibly.
6. Possesses ability to think creatively to devise customizations and uses for SharePoint.
7. Exhibits knowledge of the software development life cycle.
8. Familiar with website layouts and html.
9. Demonstrates strong leadership skills.
10. Communicates clearly and effectively.
11. Works well with a team.
12. Able to translate technical jargon into layman’s terms for explanatory purposes.
13. Demonstrates ability to work and conduct research independently.
14. Manages time efficiently and multi-tasks effectively.
15. Able to think and work quickly to remedy system shutdowns or serious software problems.
Previous experience working with SharePoint is preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field is preferred.
1. Standard 40-hour workweek applies.
2. Some overtime or nontraditional hours may be required in order to quickly address glitches in the software.
3. The majority of working hours will be spent in an office setting.
4. Some travel to IT conferences may be necessary.
How to ApplySend completed employment application, resume and transcripts to Personnel Director, Pratt Community College, 348 NE S.R. 61, Pratt, KS 67124. 620-450-2139. Visit our web site www.prattcc.edu to apply online or download application. AA/EOE
332 total views, 1 today