Full-Time Director of Technology Solutions
We are searching for a highly motivated leader with proven people and financial management experience. If you have a vision for creating a great customer experience and would flourish in a culture of ownership while making a big impact on your company and community, consider applying to be our Director of Eagle Technology Solutions in Hays, KS!
Essential Job Functions:
1. Working across the organization to identify opportunities and develop product & service strategies that will maximize customer growth, increase revenue and build retention.
2. Increases effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining personnel; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
3. Develops a strategic plan by studying operational and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
4. Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
5. Coordinates efforts by establishing office management procedures, sales, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
6. Builds company image by marketing and collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
7. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
8. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
9. Develop and maintain relationships with external and internal contacts.
10. Participate in community and company-sponsored events.
1. Four or more years of business, financial and people management.
2. Proficiency with standard business and database software (Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
3. Strong organizational and follow-up skills, demonstrated success in managing a complex workload with multiple priorities and tight deadlines.
4. Management proficiency in performance management, staffing, process improvement, including quality management and coaching.
5. Experienced in strategic
Compensation is commensurate with experience along with a competitive benefits package including health insurance, 401k, paid vacation and employee stock ownership plan.
Applications will be accepted until the position is the position is filled. The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check and motor vehicle check. Eagle Communications is an Employee-Owned company and an EEO employer.
How to ApplyApply online at www.eaglecom.net/careers.
41 total views, 1 today