Full-Time CNC Machinist
To set up and operate CNC machine tools. Specific area of assignment would be as a press brake operator.
Essential Functions include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Set up and operate CNC machines.
2. Maintain machines and tooling and keep work area clean.
3. Measure parts, manually debur parts, and perform quality control checks.
4. Write, edit and perfect programs.
5. Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
Secures tools, materials and equipment at end of day.
6. Document perishable tool usage.
1. Perform machine service when needed.
2. Layout and reverse engineer parts as needed.
3. Saw stock and weld as needed.
4. Run various manual machine tools as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
2. Ability to read and understand prints.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly communicate detailed
information to customers, coworkers and management.
4. Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals and job instructions.
5. Must have basic problem solving and communication skills.
6. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions and percentages.
7. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
8. Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
9. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
10. Ability to use hand tools, such as utility knife
11. Ability to use power tools, such as drill and saw.
12. Ability to operate computer and computer software, to include Microsoft Office products.
13. Ability to use department equipment.
14. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
How to ApplyAll Applicants must be 18 years or older. Benefits include Competitive Wages, Paid Health/Dental Coverage, Retirement Plan, Uniforms and Paid Time Off. Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required. For questions regarding positions, please feel free to contact the Human Resources Department at (785)621-4075. To apply please fill out an application online at www.hess-services.com or stop our office located at 2670 E. 9th Street, Hays KS 67601.
916 total views, 2 today