Full-Time Chief of Clinical Operations
Chief of Clinical Operations—Full Time
Norton County Hospital has a new career opportunity for a Chief of Clinical Operations. This position will be responsible for the medical portion of administration to increase efficiency and ensure certain patient treatments are complying with internal policies, clinical protocols and regulatory requirements regarding safety. The Chief of Clinical Operations is also responsible for planning, directing, evaluating all medical activities within the facility.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Ensures operational compliance with applicable requirements, including federal, state and local laws and regulations. This includes review, prompt action, and appropriate escalation in response to reports and recommendations from regulatory, accreditation and inspection agencies.
• Works in partnership with the Chief Executive Officer, executive team, direct reports and physician leadership, and is accountable for developing the joint strategic direction including budget, oversight of operations and performance, clinical quality and safety, access, patient experience and affordability.
• Directs and manages a multitude of simultaneous work streams and projects and leads with the ability to engage the workforce to provide quality care for the patient and consumer.
• Establishes clear lines of responsibility and accountability for operations and ensures collaboration and performance improvement.
• Supports, coaches and mentors the development of management staff to maximize contributions toward established goals.
• Manages change in a creative and positive manner through a proactive process from conception through successful implementation.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field required. Master’s Degree in Hospital Administration, Business Administration or a health care related field preferred.
• Five years of senior management experience (Departmental Director or above) is required. Ten years of experience and/or a background in health care is preferred.
• Requires extensive professional and technical knowledge of health care delivery systems, Hospital Management and related areas.
• Knowledge of marketing, finance, quality, change management and risk assessment.
• Excellent project management and process improvement skills.
• Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective interpersonal relationships with all levels of management, physicians, employees, business, government and community officials and the general public.
• Skilled in maintaining effective medical staff relations, governing board relations, interpersonal skills, communications, strategic and financial planning, and leadership.
• Skilled in problem solving, negotiations, and issue identification in employee situations.
• Ability to direct and manage within a large organization and ability to integrate and harmonize diversified managerial functions involved in the operations, support and administration of a large health care organization.
Our benefit package includes paid vacation, sick days, holidays, health insurance, supplemental insurances, and KPERS retirement, life insurance, and disability.
How to ApplyApplications can be picked up at the Hospital Admissions Desk, requested by email from email@example.com, or printed from our website’s Employment Opportunities page at www.ntcohosp.com. Please return complete resume and application to Human Resources, Norton County Hospital, P.O. Box 250, Norton, Kansas 67654 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.
329 total views, 1 today