Full-Time Business Office Coordinator
Norton County Hospital has a full time opening for a Business Office Coordinator. This position will be a Monday through Friday, 8-hours per day, 40 hours per week job. Must be a team player, be self-motivated, have excellent communication and computer skills, and provide great customer service.
Primary duties include but not limited to the following:
– Work directly with the remote billing company, other hospital departments, patients and third-party payers to coordinate information
– Assist the remote billing company with obtaining information needed to submit claims to third-party payers
– Medical coding knowledge would be beneficial
– Assist patients, third-party payers and other hospital departments with billing questions
– Processing payments from patients and insurance companies
– Business Office incoming mail, general office duties including phones, copier, fax, etc.
– No supervisory responsibilities
Our benefit package includes PTO, BCBS health insurance, and KPERS retirement, life insurance, and disability.
How to ApplyApplications can be picked up at the Hospital Admissions Desk, requested by email from firstname.lastname@example.org, or printed from the Employment Opportunities page on our website www.ntcohosp.com. Please return resume or application to Shannan Hempler, Human Resources, Norton County Hospital, P.O. Box 250, Norton, Kansas 67654 or emailed to email@example.com. EOE.
2425 total views, 1 today