Full-Time Assistant Grain Merchandiser- Scott City
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Scott Coop is accepting applications for an Assistant Grain Merchandiser at our Scott City location. A successful candidate will be an experienced leader focused on excellent customer service, grain management, teamwork and safety.
The following are the essential duties and responsibilities:
• Purchase grain from the producers, handle complaints and concerns and write deferred and purchase contracts
• Responsible for transactions and inventory tracking for the grain department
• Responsible for contract agreements and delivery completion
• Assist the Grain merchandiser and accountant in daily activities in their absence
• Assist in securing grain bids and hedging in relation to grain marketing
• Assist in warehouse receipt administration
• Make grain settlements with special attention given to commodity, bushels, and price
• Responsible for tracking, balancing and billing sales receivables and carry charges
• Responsible for monthly and annual billing for charges
• Prepare month end reports and balance purchases for grain sales
• Assist in semi dispatch and load out from locations
• Responsible for all accounting required for rail cars
• Responsible for computer applications of record keeping for the grain department
• Exhibit sufficient computer technology skills
Scott Coop offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
College degree preferred in related field and 2 years of grain industry experience. The ability to work a varied schedule including long hours during harvest seasons and as needed. A successful candidate will have experience working in a Cooperative, as a team leader and have working knowledge of the agricultural industry.
About Scott Coop:
Scott Coop specializes in grain handling and marketing, agronomy services including fertilizer, chemical, seed as well as feed and petroleum. The cooperative has branch locations located in Marienthal, Shallow Water, Grigston, Manning, Modoc, Pence, and Selkirk, Kansas. Please visit our website at www.scottcoop.com.
How to ApplyApplications: Candidates may send their cover letter and resume to Jason@scottcoop.com or mail resume to: Scott Cooperative Association c/o Jason Baker PO Box 350 Scott City, KS 67871 EEO PLEASE DO NOT MAKE APPLICATION THROUGH THIS JOBS WEBSITE. EMPLOYER WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR INFORMATION!
268 total views, 1 today