Full-Time Agricultural Loan Officer
Loan Officer-Full Time
First National Bank
First National Bank in Goodland, KS is looking for a detail oriented, customer service minded individual to join our First Family as a loan officer.
First National Bank employees enjoy outstanding benefits…including a 401(k) plan, health/dental insurance, vacation, sick and personal leave, paid holidays, and more. Competitive wages plus excellent benefits!
If you qualify, please email your resume and contact information to email@example.com. If later selected for an interview completion of an application will be required.
Job Functions (include but are not limited to the following):
• Detailed analysis of various pieces of information for credit worthiness, completeness of loan documentation and legal compliance.
• Develop and manage real estate, agriculture, consumer and commercial loan accounts that meet established lending requirements and provide maximum profitability to the Bank at minimum risk.
• Interview loan applicants, collect and analyze financial and related data to determine general credit worthiness, inspection of the applicant’s business and/or collateral, review of interim financial reports, collection of loans.
• Establish and negotiate where necessary, terms under which the credit will be extended, including the cost, repayment method and schedule of collateral requirements. Responsible for identifying, explaining and mitigating policy exceptions where waivers will be requested.
• Develop new business by contacting prospects and customers, cross sell bank services.
• The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• A college degree is beneficial
• 3 to 5 years of lending experience/agricultural lending experience
• An agricultural background is helpful
• Residential/MLO licensing is a plus
Pay negotiable according to experience.
Come Join The First Family!
How to ApplyIf you qualify, please email your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. If later selected for an interview completion of an application will be required.
188 total views, 1 today