Full-Time Admissions Administrative Assistant
Under the supervision of the Director of Admissions and Outreach, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting in all admissions facets. This includes assisting three admissions counselors, supervising three work study students, indirectly supervising ten student ambassadors, and directing prospective and current students to campus resources and departments as appropriate. This position is 40 hours a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional weekend activities are expected.
– Process applications and inquiries daily.
– Manage physical processing and database entry of all admission paperwork and required documents.
– Schedule and coordinate campus visits for incoming prospective students.
– Track prospective students and facilitate follow-up with faculty.
– Order office supplies and maintain office equipment.
– Participate in the planning of admissions events to include mass mailings.
– Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other campus offices/personnel.
– Responsible for organizing and sending monthly mailers/information as part of the enrollment management process.
– Other duties as assigned.
$11.00-12.00 per hour depending on experience.
Flexible benefits program, which includes options for single and family health and dental coverage, life insurance, reimbursement accounts, sick leave and vacation leave allowances. Participation in the state retirement program required.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
– Strong leadership, verbal, written, organizational, administrative, and interpersonal skills.
– Strong customer service and phone skills.
– Ability to work effectively with diverse populations of students, staff, faculty and external constituencies.
– Ability to maintain confidential information
– Computer literacy skills
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office required; must be proficient in Word and Excel with the ability to perform mail merges, create labels, and manage spreadsheets.
– Associate degree required
– Experience in an administrative office environment preferred
– Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Word and Excel. – – Experience in Access a plus.
Minimal travel is expected for this position.
CCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversifying its workforce and encourages applications from women, members of minority groups, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
The successful candidate for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
How to ApplyPriority deadline is May 21, 2019. Interviews will begin immediately and position will be open until filled. To apply, send letter, resume and all postsecondary transcripts to: Colby Community College ATTN: Human Resources 1255 S. Range Ave. Colby, KS 67701 Materials may be emailed to email@example.com.
118 total views, 9 today